BTS Turbo GmbH
For bts-turbo.com (as of May 2018)
Thank you for your interest in BTS Turbo and our website at the URL www.bts-turbo.de (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data that we collect in connection with the operation of our website.
1. Responsible paryThe responsible party within the meaning of data protection law is BTS Turbo GmbH, (hereinafter referred to as "BTS Turbo" or "we") Paradeisstraße 56, 82362 Weilheim, Germany, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact the data protection officerOur data protection officer can be contacted as follows: email@example.com
3. Calling the websiteYou can visit our website without providing any personal information. We temporarily store your access data, which is summarized in a log file on our web servers. The access data includes the following information:
- IP address of the requesting end device,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Amount of data transferred,
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful,
- Recognition data of the browser and operating system used,
- the website from which the file was accessed and
- Name of your Internet access provider.
The aforementioned data is technically necessary to enable your terminal device to call up our website and use its functions. The data is collected for pre-contractual purposes or in our legitimate interest to show you the contents of this website.
The cookies contain the following data records:
|_ga||Anonymous ID to analyze page views in Google Analytics||2 Years|
|_gat||Cookie to throttle request requests||10 minutes|
|:gid||Cookie from Google Analytics to distinguish between individual users||Deletion with closing the browser|
|Cookieconsent_status||Darstellung des Cookie Alerts auf der Seite durch Cookie Consent.||1 day|
|IDE||Display of advertising by Google.com||1 year|
|fr||Use for advertising purposes by Facebook.com||3 months|
|1P_JAR||Cookie zur Analyse von Website-Statistiken durch Google.com||1 year|
|HSID, SID||Cookie for analysis of website statistics by Google.com||2 years|
|NID||Sending requests of the browser to Google.com to individualize settings of the user||6 months|
|SAPISID, SIDCC, SSID, OTZ, APISID, CONSENT||Google cookies without further specification||2 years|
|GPS, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, remote_sid, nextId, Requests||YouTube cookies used when playing videos over the Internet||10 years|
To ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses, the source code of Google Analytics has been extended by the code "_anonymizeIp" so that IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude the possibility of personal references.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
You can also prevent the storage of these cookies by setting your browser accordingly. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
Embedded YouTube videos
YouTube videos are embedded on our website. The provider of the corresponding plugins and the associated website at https://www.youtube.com is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (hereinafter referred to as "YouTube"). YouTube is a service of Google. Google LLC operates under the EU-US Privacy Shield and is certified accordingly (Art. 46 para. 2 lit. f) in conjunction with Art. 42 para. 1 DS-GVO). The storage period of the cookies is up to 240 days.
Here we use the extended data protection mode offered by YouTube, which prevents the automatic setting of cookies. Please note that the videos will only be shown to you if you agree to the setting of cookies via the banner on our website.
When you click on a YouTube video to view it, a connection to YouTube servers is established. YouTube receives the information from which website you click on the video. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
7. Service Google Tag Manager
8. RetargetingWe use Google AdWords and Facebook to draw your attention to our website and our services again if you have previously visited our website and were interested in our services.
Google AdWordsThis website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" by Google, in particular the conversion tracking. A conversion can be, for example, a purchase, a registration, a page access or an inquiry. Google has developed a tool to measure these conversions and ultimately the effectiveness of AdWords ads. The conversion tracking cookie is set on your terminal device when you click on an ad placed by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across AdWords customers' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can easily deactivate the Google conversion tracking cookie via your internet browser under user settings. Furthermore, you can prevent the use of these cookies in your advertising settings at Google.
9. Contact formWhen using our contact form, which can be accessed via the "Contact" link, you will be asked to provide certain data records (name, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, street, postal code and city and message to us). The information marked with an asterisk is mandatory. All information is used to process your request. We use the data to process your request and thus for pre-contractual measures or in our legitimate interest.
Without providing the mandatory information, you will unfortunately not receive a response from us. Failure to provide voluntary information will have no effect.
10. CareerVia the link "Career" and the subsequent links "Vacancies" and "Training" you have the possibility to inform yourself about current vacancies at BTS Turbo. An online application is not possible. However, you are welcome to send us your application documents to the e-mail address provided or to use the "Apply now" function for this purpose. If you use this function, the data will not be sent via the website, but via your e-mail program. Please ensure adequate data protection in this case.
All data will be used to process your application and thus for pre-contractual purposes. The e-mail address is required to be able to confirm receipt of your application immediately. Contact details are used to get in touch with you, e.g. to arrange an interview.
Your applicant data will remain stored for 6 months after the award of the desired training place or position or, in the case of a speculative application, after rejection. Immediately after the award of the training place or position, the data of applicants who have not been awarded the contract will be blocked for any use other than the clarification of applicant claims. In the case of unsolicited applications, the data will be blocked after rejection. Any further storage and use of applicant data will only take place if you have given us your express consent to the further storage of your applicant data or in the case of a justified interest of BTS Turbo, e.g. in the case of a duty of proof in legal proceedings. If an employment or training contract is concluded with an applicant, the data will be stored and processed for the purpose of implementing and processing the employment relationship and thus for contractual purposes.
12. Sharing your dataWe only pass on your data to third parties if we are entitled or obliged to do so on the basis of applicable law.
Authorization exists if you give us consent or third parties who process data on our behalf: If we do not carry out our business activities ourselves (e.g. operation of the website, product customization, creation and sending of advertising material, data analysis and, if necessary, data cleansing, payment processing), but have them carried out by other entrepreneurs, and these activities are connected with the processing of your data, we have previously contractually obligated these companies to use the data only for the purposes permitted to us by law. We are authorized to control these companies in this respect.
In individual cases, we may be legally obliged to disclose personal data to authorities or courts. The associated data processing is thus based on a legal obligation.
13. Storage period and deletion of dataContact data provided will be stored until we can assume that your request has been dealt with. If the data is required as evidence, it will be stored within the framework of the statutory limitation provisions. According to §§ 195 ff BGB (German Civil Code), this can be up to 30 years, whereby the regular limitation period ends after 3 years. Log files are deleted 7 days after collection. For applicant data, the deletion periods shown in the "Careers" section apply; the storage period for cookies is also shown above.
14. Your rights (objection, revocation, information, correction, blocking, deletion, transfer, complaint)
14.1. OppositionYou may object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation. To do so, you can use the contact options mentioned in points 1 and 2. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms.
14.2. RevocationFurthermore, you have the right to revoke given consent with effect for the future. However, the lawfulness of the data processing based on your consent remains unaffected by this until you exercise your right of revocation.
14.3. Other rightsYou have the right at any time to receive free information about your personal data stored by us, to correct incorrect data and to have data blocked or deleted. Furthermore, you have the right to receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to have your data transferred by us to someone else. Finally, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority.
With the exception of your right to complain to the data protection authority, you can address your respective concerns to us by using the contact details mentioned in points 1 and 2.
15. Data securityThis website is SSL-encrypted to protect your data. Bauer Unternehmensgruppe also takes appropriate technical and organizational measures within the meaning of Article 32 of the GDPR, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Furthermore, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services related to the processing are ensured, as well as ensuring a rapid restoration of the availability of personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident.
Please keep in mind that while we strive to provide a secure and reliable website for users, the absolute confidentiality of any communications or materials transmitted to or from our website cannot be guaranteed.